2007 TNCs and China Conference
The conference on Transnational Corporations and Canada-China Foreign Direct Investment is held at the Courtyard by Marriott Ottawa Downtown from August 2 to 3, 2007 .
This conference is supported by the Columbia Program on International Investment at Columbia University; the Investment Analysis Branch of UNCTAD; the Strategic Investment Analysis Directorate of Industry Canada; and the Centre for TNC Studies at MOFCOM in China. It is being organized by representatives from TNCOnline Program Initiative at Transco Global Canada; Ottawa United Learning Academy in Canada; and the Centre for Multinationals' Studies at Nankai University in China .
The conference focuses on discussions about the role of governments and TNCs in social and economic development. China's rapid integration into the global economy has created tremendous investment and trade opportunities between Canada and China. This conference offers an opportunity for representatives from the policy, academic, and business communities to discuss investment and trade between Canada and China.
For more information, please look at the following files:
- Conference programme 01_Agenda.en.pdf
- Conference programme in Chinese 02_Agenda_cn.pdf
- Conference speakers 03_Speakers.pdf
- Conference guest information 04_Guest_Bios.pdf
- Participants' affiliated organizations 05_Partici-orgs.pdf
- Participants' affiliated organizations in Chinese 06_Partici-orgs.pdf
- Participation list 07_Participants.pdf
- Questions involved 08_Qs_List.pdf
- Presentation summaries 09_Abstracts.pdf
- Presentation summaries in Chinese 10__Abs_cn.pdf